Sunday 17 August 2014

Sailor Moon "Saturday" #7!

Hello everyone, and welcome to Sailor Moon "Saturday"! (Shhhhh it's not Sunday. I don't know what you're talking about.)

To be honest, I've been kind of farting around with this entry. This episode didn't really thrill me, but at the same time I'm glad it happened.

(Warning: This post will be filled with images and will be spoiler-heavy, so turn back now if you wanna avoid all of that.)

Yesterday's episode was entitled 'Act 4 - Masquerade Dance Party'.

So, at the beginning they give us a super quick recap of what's going on.

























Oh, and they're looking for the Legendary Silver Crystal. And a princess.

























Coincidentally, there's a princess visiting Japan and she's throwing a party to show off some treasure.

Hmmmm.

























Thanks for the news, Umino. (Also, dat height difference.)

So what does this mysterious princess look like?

Well, Umino has a picture for us.

















































I just like Kunzite. He was always my favourite. So here, have a picture.

























I like that we're seeing more of Usagi's parents. Her dad is a baaaaabe.

























In the manga, this was one of my favourite dresses and ugh I want it for real. It's so cute.

























Security at this event is seriously awful though. I mean, they just walk in. Uhhhhhh.

























Applause to the background artists again. Ugh, this is so beautiful.

























This is why I'm glad we had this episode. It's essentially just a filler episode, but there's a bit of romantic development between Mamoru and Usagi, as well as some very slight character development for Mamoru. So that's exciting.

























I'm so weirded out when I watch all of the four kings of the Dark Kingdom working together? I'm so used to the old format of "one king is a villain, dies, rinse, repeat" that this is odd.

























That skyline though.

























Finally, a good shot of Kunzite.

























And all of the kings together.

























So that princess from before wears glasses. So that explains a bit.

























And this was the secret treasure she was hiding. So nope, she's not the princess. And nope, that's not the Legendary Silver Crystal.

























Mamoru takes this chance to kiss his "sleeping beauty", and he and Luna have a quick discussion about whether or not he's a villain.

























But, we're getting closer to having the whole gang together. I wonder who this is, hmmmmm?

























FINALLY ugh yes. I'm excited for this storm to arrive, and her name is Makoto. Can't wait to finally see the next Sailor Scout in action!

























Next week we're getting another Sailor Scout, so yay!

But yeah, I was kind of bored this week. And from reading the manga, I knew I would be. But that's life sometimes! The next episode will be better. (But, for those of you who remember entry #5 in this series, I WAS right.)

The next episode of Sailor Moon Crystal will be debuting on September 6th (ugh, they keep making us wait more and more!) and is entitled 'Act 5 - Makoto, Sailor Jupiter'.

I'm currently watching the show on Crunchyroll but you can also watch it on Hulu.

If you guys have any questions, comments, or suggestions, feel free to leave me a message below or email me!

xo, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment